Ricotta & Spinach Focaccia Bread
1 handful spinach leaves
4 tbsp. olive oil
Shop-bought focaccia bread mix packet
1 tub ricotta
50g parmesan cheese, grated
1 handful cherry tomatoes
Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Use two tablespoons of oil to grease a baking tray.
- Make up the focaccia bread according to the instructions on the packet.
- Stretch the dough to cover the entire baking try and leave for 10 minutes to rest.
- Bake in the oven for about eight minutes and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Then top with ricotta and half of the parmesan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half and arrange on top of the cheeses with spinach leaves.
- Top with remaining parmesan and bake in the oven until golden.
- Drizzle with remaining oil and allow to cool slightly before serving.