Lemon Cheesecake Jars
200g cream cheese
200g digestive biscuits
6 tbsp. icing sugar
200ml double cream
2 tsp vanilla extract
8 jars with lid
- Place biscuits in a sealed freezer bag and use a rolling pin to break them down into crumbs.
- Divide the crumbs between the jars.
- Tip cream cheese, five tablespoons of icing sugar, cream and vanilla extract into a mixing bowl and whisk until it’s softly whipped.
- Squeeze the juice of half of the lemons into another bowl and add remaining icing sugar then stir until it’s formed a runny paste.
- Stir into the whipped cream mixture and pour into the jars.
- Slice the remaining lemons and place on top of the cheesecake mixture in each jar.
- Secure the lid on each jar and keep chilled until ready to pack up your picnic.